Our Commitment To Your Privacy
The Information We Collect on the Website
In general, you can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We are, however, able to determine your IP address. We use your IP address to help administer our website, to measure the use of our website and to improve the content of our website. Our website's registration and contact forms require customers to give us contact information (like their names and email addresses).
We use customer contact information from our forms to send the requested information about our company and our services. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the site visitor when necessary.
Personal Information B&L May Use
We may use your personal information for particular purposes such as market research and other marketing purposes; or for providing you with the latest service and promotional information that might be useful to you. We will not give or sell this information to any other company for its use in marketing or solicitation. If you have provided us your personal information during the normal course of a business relationship and do not wish to receive further information from B&L Information Systems, Inc., you can send us notification as noted below and tell us that you do not want to receive future communications.
To help you better understand what information about you B&L may have, here are some simple definitions.
- "Personal Information" means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable.
- "Process", "Processing" or "Processed" means anything that is done with any Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
B&L may Process the following categories of Personal Information about you:
- Personal details: your name; username or log in details; password.
- Demographic information: salutation; job title, company information, work experience and other professional information.
- Contact details: postal address; telephone and/or mobile number; email address; and your public social media handles or profile(s).
- Consent records: records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Employer details: where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee, the contact information of your employer (including name, address, telephone number and email address) to the extent relevant.
Collection of User Information: We may collect User Information about you from the following sources:
- Data you provide: We may obtain your Personal Information when you provide it to us across our Services (e.g., where you sign up for emails, newsletters, bulletins, webinars or white papers; create a profile or account on any part of the Services; enter a sweepstakes, contest, competition or prize draw; participate in surveys; perform search queries through the Services; contact us via email, telephone or by any other means; purchase a subscription, software license or product; or when you provide us with your business card, etc.).
- Relationship data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Information in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you purchase a service from us).
- Data you make public: We may collect or obtain your Personal Information that you clearly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s) if you make a public post about us).
- Third party information: We may collect or obtain your Personal Information from third parties who provide it to us. This may include offline channels such as through telephone or direct mail efforts; from customers, vendors, suppliers, third parties, commercially available or publicly-available sources (e.g., data brokers, data aggregators, public databases, etc.); third party affiliate network operators; referral sources; social network sites or services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
Please note that B&L Information Systems is not responsible for the information you volunteer about yourself in the discussions in certain public areas of the Services, such as forums, private messages, message boards or other publicly accessible interaction, or information that you choose to make public in your member profile or other areas of the Services that allow users to upload or post content. We discourage users from posting such Personal Information in this fashion.
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to the devices you use to reach and use www.blinfo.com. Your browser or device holds these cookies and makes them available every time you visit a site again so that it can recognize you and remember important information about you, including your login to the Customer Portal, if applicable.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site. They are then deleted from your device once you leave the site.
Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies. If you use blinfo.com without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive the limited cookies used on the blinfo.com website. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the website may operate as intended.
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features based on the Google Analytics cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your User Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law. In certain instances we may use Secure Sockets Layer encryption and/or transfer certain User Information in a non-human readable format to provide protection. However, we cannot guarantee there will not be a breach, and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Information that you send to us are sent securely.
Other Important Information
Contacting The Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact
B&L Information Systems, Inc.
4707 Rambo Road
Bridgman, Michigan 49106
This website is provided to you by B&L Information Systems, Inc.. Access to and use of this website and the services available at this website are subject to the following terms and conditions as set forth in this notice. By accessing or using the website or downloading materials from the website, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth below without any modification. Please, review them carefully. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use this website.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright - 2012-2018 B&L Information Systems, Inc.
4707 Rambo Road, Bridgman, Michigan 49106
B&L Information Systems, Inc. hereby grants to any person the right to reproduce and distribute copies of this work subject to the following conditions:
The information found on this website is constantly being updated. Visitors are responsible for checking the site on a regular basis to keep up with these changes. The publication is to be used for informational purposes only and may not be sold or distributed for commercial gain.
The above copyright notice must appear on every copy of the publication or any portion thereof.
Except as noted above, no right or license is granted under any copyright, patent, or trademark of B&L Information Systems, Inc. to any other party.
Information contained in this publication is furnished free of charge. Because conditions of use are outside our control, B&L Information Systems, Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this information.
Electronic Information Submitted to this Website
Any communication or material other than your personal information submitted to this website by electronic mail is the exclusive property of B&L Information Systems, Inc. and is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communication may include without limitation questions, comments, suggestions and ideas. B&L Information Systems, Inc. shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without restriction or compensation.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. B&L INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES IN THIS WEBSITE.